- The New Admissions are done during Feb/March. Generally Admission is taken to Nursery Classes. To other classes-up to VIII class-Admissions are given according to the vacancy available.
- The Minimum Age of the candidates for the admissions to Nursery classes is 3 years in March.
- It is essential that an authentic Date of Birth Certificate (Municipal Committee/Village Panchayat) of the candidate be produced at the time of admission.
- No student shall be admitted to the school (2nd standard onwards) without the transfer certificate from the school last attended and duly countersigned by the concerned education officer.
- All documents once submitted at the time of admission, become the property of the school and are not returned at any cost. Admission fees & other fees once deposited are not refundable.
- The parents who wish to withdraw their wards from the school are required to give in writing the form of T.C. minimum one week before.
- The School Leaving Certificate is issued only after clearing all the school dues.