Examination & Promotion
- Regular periodical tests will be conducted in addition to the terminal examinations. Marks obtained in all the tests and terminal examinations will be taken into consideration for promotion.
- Criteria for promotion, after Final Examination shall be 45% in aggregate and 40% in each subject obtained by the candidate in all the examinations and internal assessment made by the school.
- Those who absent themselves in any subject shall be considered failed in that subject and shall not be awarded any position, and shall not be re-examined. In case of grave illness, a medical certificate to that effect shall be produced.
- A pupil shall be eligible to appear in the Final Examination only if he/she has 80% attendance. In genuine cases the principal may, however, over-rule the shortage in attendance not exceeding 10%.
- Any one found indulging in malpractices during the examination is liable to be debarred from further examinations and the whole examination of the candidate shall be cancelled.
- Result declared at the end of the academic year is final. And requests for re-examination/re-evaluation shall not be entertained nor shall the answer papers be shown.
- Student who has failed for two consecutive years in the same class shall not be permitted to continue his/her studies in the school.
- Parents/Guardians are requested to examine the result card of their wards and return it, duly signed to the class teacher, within three days. Signatures found in the progress report should be identical with the specimen signatures found in the diary/the admission form of the candidate.
- Students from Nursery to class-II who score above 95% in the academic year and 90% and above from classes III to X are given proficiency certificates.