- Strict discipline and silence is to be observed in the library and reading room.
- Library books may be issued to the Senior classes and returned only during Library period. Any one failing to return the book on the due date shall incur a fine of Rs. 10/- per day.
- Marking, underlining, cutting, erasing or damaging pages of the books are strictly prohibited. Any damage or loss of library book shall be made good by the borrower by paying a fine according to the discretion of the Librarian/Principal.
- Periodicals/Magazines are to be read in the Library/Reading Room only and the same are to be placed in their specific places after use.
- If necessary the Librarian/Principal may recall a book at any time.