In order to give better convenience to the parents / students the school offers the facility to deposit the fees in bank.
- Fee must be paid in advance in four quarters and will be accepted only on those dates announced earlier.
- The chellan form will be given from the school. It must be properly filled and submitted in the bank counter.
- No student will be permitted to write the examinations without fee clearance.
- Fee defaulters will be charged Rs. 50/- per month as fine and they are liable to have their names struck off the rolls, if they make default for two consecutive months.
- Fees for any number of installments can be paid in advance. However once deposited no refund will be made.
- The student must retain the student copy of the bank Chelan (receipt) for any verification.